Abundant Life Crusades
|Five Steps to Find
Peace With God!
In this outline are listed 5 steps in finding salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ. Each believer should learn these steps in leading someone to the Lord. These are 5 simple steps that can lead the seeker to the full assurance of their salvation.
I. First one needs to recognize their need for salvation.
A. We are all sinners that need a saviour.
- Romans 3:23 (KJV) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
- Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
II. Then one must repent of their sins.
A. Repent means a 180-degree turn in our life.
- 1 John 1:9 (KJV) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1. The promise is that if we repent, He forgives!
2. The wall that separates us from God is broken when we repent.
- Ephesians 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
III. Then we must believe on the Lord Jesus Christ!
- Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
A. My mother being the first one saved in our family stood on this promise for 20 years and resulted in all of the family on both sides believing on Christ.
B. We must believe on Jesus.
1. Who He is!
2. What He said!
3. What He did!
- John 3:16 (KJV) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
IV. If we do all this we must RECEIVE HIM!
A. I am not very fond of the term 'accept Christ'. It seems like we have a great choice of saviors. There is only one.
- John 14:6 (KJV) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
1. Like what the Bible said in John 1:12 (KJV) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
2. We must open our hearts to Him and receive Him.
V. Then we must confess Him and when we do that we confess our faith.
- Romans 10:9-10 (KJV) 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
A. In our crusades both small and large I tell the people I lead to Christ to do these three things daily to have Abundant Life.
1. Talk to God daily like a friend. (Prayer)
2. Let God talk to you daily. (Reading the Bible)
3. Talk to others daily of what Christ has done for you and get into a Bible believing church.
God bless you and yours!
If we could be
of more help or if you want more information please visit:
The Good News