Psalms 55:17: Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray,
and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice. .
THREE MEETINGS WITH THE SAVIOUR
I. THE MORNING MEETING.
- John 21:4 But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on
the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus.
A. HE IS CONCERNED ABOUT US
1. He is concerned even over the little things in our life's
2. He does not want us to stumble and wander in some wrong
direction. He wants to give us guidance in our lives.
3. He is concerned about the little things and the big things
in our lives.
C. HE WANTS US TO HAVE ABUNDANT LIFE John 10.10
1. Consecrate the morning to Him and the day will take care
of itself It is when we know that He is so real we can touch
Him, so near He hears us wisper.
II. THE NOONTIDE MEETING
- John 4:6 Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being
wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about
the sixth hour.
A. Jesus said,” Give me to drink." He has given us much, but we need to
give something to Him.
B. I have heard Him speak, and He is Wonderful.
1. Take time midday and speak to Him and He will direct you
III. THE EVENING MEETING:
- John 20:19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day
of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were
assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the
midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
A. HE BRINGS PEACE AT THE END OF THE DAY HE WAS NEAR THEN AND HE IS NEAR
NOW. HE SHOWED THEM HIS HANDS.
B. THOSE HANDS FOUND ME AND HELD ME, KEPT MY HEART FROM BREAKING AND
BRUSHED AWAY TEARS.
Perhaps this is why David said in: (Psa 55:17 KJV) Evening, and
morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall
hear my voice. (3 times, 3 meetings) (Psa 119:164 KJV) Seven
times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments.
God bless you and
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades