FIVE BLESSING THE WORD GIVES US
The blessing of hearing, reading and living the Word of God!
I. HELPS KEEP US FROM SINNING.
- Psalms 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I
might not sin against thee.
II. WE CAN BE BLESSED IN ALL WE DO.
- Luke 11:28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that
hear the word of God, and keep it
III. THE WORD GIVE US WISDOM.
- Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of
mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which
built his house upon a rock:
- James 1:5 ESV If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God,
who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be
A wise man learns by the experience of others. An ordinary man
learns by his own experience. A fool learns by nobody's
IV. THE WORD SHINES ON OUR WALK AND THE HOLY SPIRIT LEADS
THROUGH THE WORD.
- Psalms 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light
unto my path
V. THE WORD IS OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD TO GROW AND BE STRENGTH.
- 1Peter 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the
word, that ye may grow thereby:
- Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord,
and in the power of his might.
God bless you and
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades