THE PRAYER OF FAITH IS CONDITIONAL
- Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have
ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may
forgive you your trespasses.
CONDITION IS FORGIVENESS.
1. WHEN WE PRAY WE MUST FIRST FORGIVE OTHERS
2. THEN YOU MUST FORGIVE YOURSELF.
a. Regrets are a form of unforgiveness. We must
forget the past and push ahead in Christ.
b. This is one of the greares hindrances to
CAN ONLY ACCOMBLISH THIS BY LOVE.
1. Many people do not love themselves and though God has
forgiven them they have not forgiven themselves
2. When you have regrets it is a sign of unforgiveness.
a. You need to bathe in the truth that GODS LOVE.
- Gal 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither
circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith
which worketh by Love.
God bless you and
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades