10 Things God won't ask on the day you stand before Him.
1. God won't ask what kind of car you drove. He'll ask how many people you drove
who didn't have transportation.
2. God won't ask the square footage of your house. He'll ask how many people you
welcomed into your home.
3. God won't ask about the clothes you had in your closet, He'll ask how many
you helped to clothe.
4. God won't ask what your highest salary was, He'll ask if you compromised your
character to obtain it.
5. God won't ask what your job title was, He'll ask if you performed your job to
the best of your ability.
6. God won't ask how many friends you had, He'll ask how many people to whom you
were a friend.
7. God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived, He'll ask how you treated your
8. God won't ask about the color of your skin, He'll ask about the content of
9. God won't ask why it took you so long to seek Salvation, He'll lovingly take
you to your mansion in heaven, and not to the gates of Hell.
10. God won't have to ask how many people you shared what He did for you, He
already knows whether or not you are ashamed to share!
God bless you and yours.
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades