WE NEED THE WORD WORKING IN US
IN FOUR WAYS!
- Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put
darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put
bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! (KJV)
- John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the
words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
- Ps 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their
I. The Word should first be in our mind.
- Deut 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine
- Ps 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he
meditate day and night. (KJV)
- Ps 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that
bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and
whatsoever he doeth shall prosper
A. We must receive in first in our minds to know the Word.
1. We hear the Word.
2. We read the Word.
3. We should know the Word
4. Having ears to ear.
II. We must have to Word in our Heart.
- Ps 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against
- Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: (KJV)
- Deut 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with
all thy soul, and with all thy might.
A. The word goes into our heart as we digest it in our minds.
1. We chew it by meditating upon the Word.
2. We then have a spiritual swallow.
3. This is when the Word becomes the Rhema of the Word.
B. In our minds we know the Word but in our hearts we believe the Word.
C. Remember how you can read a passage over and over and then one day it
becomes real to you. You just had a spiritual chew.
III. Then the Word needs to be in our MOUTH
Romans 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth,
and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
- Jos 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt
meditate therein day and night, that thou
mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou
shalt make thy way prosperous, and
then thou shalt have good success. (KJV)
A. Three persons need to hear us speak the Work.
1. First you must hear yourself confess the Word.
a. When you do hear your self it is building
yourself up in the most holy faith.
- Jude 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith,
praying in the Holy Ghost, (KJV)
b. This is what weight lifters do, football
players, they speak to the weights, and they speak to their opponents that they
can do it.
c. Jesus said to speak to the mountain of our
2. Then the devil needs to hear us speak the Word.
1 Pet 5:9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions
are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
a. This is how Jesus dealt with the devil during
b. We need to speak God’s Word to the devil and
he will flee.
3. The God needs to hear us speak the Word.
2 Cor 1:20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the
glory of God by us. (KJV)
a. When He hears us speak His Word He says “YEA”.
b. All His promises are Yea and Amen.
c. When we say Amen with God, we are agreeing
with His Word.
- Isa 57:19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off,
and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.
- Isa 59:21 As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit
that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart
out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy
seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever. (KJV)
IV. We need to have the Word
in thy Hand.
God bless you and yours!
- Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any
twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of
the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the
- Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which
is the word of God: (KJV)
A. This means we must do the Word
- James 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto
a man beholding his natural face in a glass: (KJV)
B. The Hand represents work and doing.
C. We must work the Word, by doing what He says in His Word!
V. Let us Hear, Believe, Speak and do the Word of God!
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades
If we could be
of more help or if you want more information please visit:
The Good News
Web Pages and HTML Sources are
©Copyright 2016 |
Web Development: Digital Smiles