The Word through the
- Matt 24:35 Heaven and
earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
- Ps 119:89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. .
I. The Word is written on Nature
- Ps 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth
his handywork. .
II. It is written on our conscience
- Rom 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their
conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or
else excusing one another;) .
III. It was written on tables of stone.
- Ex 24:12 And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and
be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments
which I have written; that thou mayest teach them. .
IV. The entire scriptures make you able to believe the Full Gospel.
Rom 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our
learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have
V. Christ is the Illustrated Living Word.
- John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld
his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and
A. He is the Word in action
1. His love.
2. His ministry.
3. His miracles.
4. His live.
- John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the
Word was God. . John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. .
- Ps 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their
- John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the
words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
B. His words are spirit and life.
VI. Written on the heart.
- Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of
Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and
write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me
a people: . Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every
man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to
the greatest. . Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and
their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. Heb 8:13 In that he
saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and
waxeth old is ready to vanish away. .
VII. The outward Christian life are living Epistles
2 Cor 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all
men: . 2 Cor 2:3 And I wrote this same unto you, lest, when I came, I should
have sorrow from them of whom I ought to rejoice; having confidence in you all,
that my joy is the joy of you all.
A. The reason ministers teach the Word is given in:
Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some,
evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the
saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: -
Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the
Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness
- Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and
carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning
craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
- Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things,
which is the head, even Christ:
- Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that
which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure
of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
VIII. This is why Paul told Timothy to PREACH THE WORD!
- 2 Tim. 4:1: I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who
shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
- 2 Tim. 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove,
rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
- 2 Tim. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;
but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching
A. It changes lives.
God bless you and yours!
-2 Cor 5:17 KJV Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old
things are passed away; behold, all things are become new
B. It is the Power of God!
C. It is God’s Will.
D. It is Christ’s commission to the Church. Mark 16 15:20
E. It will bring the return of Jesus to this earth.
Matt. 24: 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world
for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades
If we could be
of more help or if you want more information please visit:
The Good News
Web Pages and HTML Sources are
©Copyright 2016 |
Web Development: Digital Smiles