WHERE WOULD WE BE WITH OUT
Have you ever considered where you would be with out Jesus? Have you considered
what you would have with out Him in your life? This outline sermon is to help
you see some of the mighty blessings you have because of Him and may it help you
love Him more.
I. We have No Creator without Jesus.
- Heb. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the
word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do
- Col 1:16-17 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that
are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or
principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And
he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
A. With out Jesus the world would never have been created.
B. He was with the Father in the beginning
1. This is why He said let us make man in our image.
II. We have No Salvation for anyone without Jesus.
-2 Tim 2:10 KJV Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that
they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
A. We can only obtain salvation through Christ Jesus.
- 2 Tim 3:15 KJV And that from a child thou hast known the holy
scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which
is in Christ Jesus.
B. We are saved by believing the Holy Scriptures and through Faith in the
Lord Jesus Christ.
- Acts 4:12 KJV Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is
none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
C. Jesus Christ and calling on His Name is the only salvation.
1. No other name will give salvation.
2. You can call on all the names of churches, saints, the
Virgin Mary and all the gods of the world together and it still will not give
you salvation. Only Jesus.
III. No Peace on Earth with out the Lord Jesus Christ.
Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God
through our Lord Jesus Christ:
A. Jesus is the giver of true peace.
- John 14:27 KJV Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as
the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let
it be afraid.
B. A reporter once asked Billy Graham, how could we have world peace? He
answered that the greatest contribution any one can to world peace is to first
make peace with God their selves.
- John 16:33 KJV These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might
have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have
overcome the world.
1. Jesus is the only hope for world peace.
2. He will show us how we could have done it when He Reigns
here on earth during the millennium.
IV. There is No Hope without Jesus.
- Ps 39:7 And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.
- 1 Cor 15:19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men
A. Hopelessness is the worst of all human conditions.
1. This is why we see the heathen raging. (Psa 2:1 KJV) Why
do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2. I remember my mother was given up to die when I was only 9
years old. It was a hopeless condition, however, hope and faith in Jesus changed
that. Now after 59 years my mother is still with us as God answered prayer so
many years ago
V. We have No Eternal Life with out Jesus.
- Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised
before the world began;
A. We can live because He Lives.
- John 14:19 KJV Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but
ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
VI. No Holy Spirit with out Jesus.
- John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that
I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I
depart, I will send him unto you.
A. He promised and He kept His promise, the Holy Spirit did come and He
lives in us.
- Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come
upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all
Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
VII. No Resurrection of the dead with out Jesus.
Acts 23:6, But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and
the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a
Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am
called in question.
A. We would have not hope if He did not rise from the dead.
- John 11:25 KJV Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the
life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
- I Cor 19-22 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all
men most miserable.
- 20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the first fruits
of them that slept.
- 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of
- 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
VIII. There is No Second Coming with out Jesus.
- 1 Thes 4:16-17 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead
in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be
caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so
shall we ever be with the Lord.
A. The Lord Himself is returning for His people.
- Acts 1:11 KJV Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing
up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall
so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
B. He is not sending an angel to do it.
C. I believe that Jesus will do the shout like an archangel would do and
He himself will blow the trumpet.
IX. No Rejoicing of the Glory of God with out Jesus.
- Romans 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we
stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
- Psalms 104:30-31 Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou
renewest the face of the earth. God's glory is eternal. 31 The glory of the LORD
shall endure forever: the LORD shall rejoice in his works.
X. No Reigning Without Christ.
- 2 Tim 2:12 KJV If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him,
he also will deny us:
- Rev 20:6 KJV Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection:
on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of
Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
How can we end with a better ending? Without Jesus we have nothing, with Him
we have everything. With Jesus we will reign with Him for a thousand years. It
is without Him that we are blind, loss and forsaken. However with Him we are
part of the Family of God. My wife Marge recorded an album some years ago that I
see is now sold on the Internet as a collectors item, “Without Jesus where would
I be”? This is some thing we all need to think about today.
God bless you and yours!
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades
If we could be
of more help or if you want more information please visit:
The Good News
Web Pages and HTML Sources are
©Copyright 2016 |
Web Development: Digital Smiles