|It's Strange, Isn't It?
Many people feel this way.
Thank God not everyone!
1. Isn't it strange how a 20 dollar bill seems like such a large amount whenyou
donate it to church,
but such a small amount when you go shopping?
2. Isn't it strange how 2 hours seem so long when you're at church,
but how short they seem when you're watching a good movie?
3. Isn't it strange that you can't find a word to say whenyou're praying,
but you have no trouble thinking what to talk about with a friend?
4. Isn't it strange how difficult and boring it is to read one chapter of the
but how easy it is to read 100 pages of a popular novel?
5. Isn't it strange how everyone wants front-row-tickets to concerts or games,
but they do whatever is possible to sit at the last row in Church?
6. Isn't it strange how we need to know about an event for Church 2-3 weeks
before the day so we can
include it in our agenda, but we can adjust it for other events at the last
7. Isn't it strange how difficult it is to learn a fact about God to share it
but how easy it is to learn, understand, extend and repeat gossip?
8. Isn't it strange how we believe everything that magazines and newspapers say,
but we question the words in the Bible?
9. Isn't it strange how everyone wants a place in heaven,
but they don't want to believe, do, or say anything to get there?
10. Isn't it strange how we send jokes in e-mails and they are forwarded right
but when we are going to send messages about God, we think about it twice before
we share it with others?
If we walk in the Spirit we will redeem the time and rejoice and be glad in our
walk with Jesus.
'EVERYDAY WITH JESUS CAN BE AND IS SWEETER THAN THE DAY BEFORE'
God bless you and yours!
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades
If we could be
of more help or if you want more information please visit: