|FIVE STEPS HOW TO LEAD
A PERSON TO CHRIST!
Every Christian should know the steps
needed to lead a person to Christ. I remember back in a western town in
Australia being stopped by 6 teenagers when they heard me say hello to them.
They asked me if I was an American and what was I doing in their town. I told
them we were there in the City Hall starting a crusade that night. They asked
why? I quickly gave them a short version of my testimony. The leader asked me
what they needed to do to be saved? Because of knowing the Word I able to lead
those 6 boys to Jesus there on the sidewalk.
That night 5 of them brought their families to
the crusade and all were won to Christ. The next night the 6th boy brought his
family and they to came to Christ and all became part of the local church that
we planted there. If I did not know the steps to lead a person to Jesus, what a
loss that would be for the Kingdom of God. Here are some basic steps all
Christians should know.
I. ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR LOST CONDITION
- Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
- Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to
his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
II. BELIEVE THE GOSPEL
- Acts 16:30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be
- Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be
saved, and thy house.
- John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that
believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
III. REPENT OF YOUR SINS
- Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise
- Isaiah 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his
thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and
to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.
IV. RECEIVE CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOUR
- John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the
sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:
- John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and
open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
- 1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of
God hath not life.
- 1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of
the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may
believe on the name of the Son of God.
V. CONFESS HIM AS YOUR LORD
- Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and
shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt
- Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the
mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- Mark 8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also,
he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take
up his cross, and follow me.
- Mark 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall
lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
- Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world,
and lose his own soul?
- Mark 8:37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
God bless you and yours and may this outline of scriptures be in your mind and
heart and always be ready to give a reason for the hope that is within you.
Share your testimony. Let us win the lost to Christ.
God bless you and yours!
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades
If we could be
of more help or if you want more information please visit: