Abundant Life Crusades
people need a vision of the Word of God!
Paul said that he did not run as one that "beats the airí. He knew the direction that God was leading him. He walked in faith. We too need to walk in faith. How, when we walk in His Word. To do this we must know only have knowledge of the Word, but have a vision of it. When it specks of Salvation, Peace and Forgiveness we must not only know the promise but to also see the Promise working in our lives to experience it.
- Pro 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
- Matt 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. .
I. We need vision of Godís Word.
- Ps 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are
done in truth.
The first thing God wants us to see in His Work is the person of Jesus.
A. The Word brings us Salvation.
B. Godís Word brings healing and deliverance.
- Ps 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
C. The Word gives us direction.
- Ps 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
D. We see it we love it.
- Ps 119:140 Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.
E. We are sanctified by the Word.
- 1 Tim 4:5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer. .
F. What are we do with it?
- 2 Tim 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine.
1. Do the Word.
- James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. .
2. Do the commission of Jesus.
- Mk 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. .
II. We need a vision.
- Acts 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall
prophesy: Acts 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of he Lord shall be saved. .
A. We blessed when we have a vision according to Godís Word Matt 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. .
B. We need a vision of the world around us.
- John 4:35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.
C. Vision will cause us to do something.
- Joel 3:13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
D. Seeing the need of this generation.
- Joel 3:14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of
E. What we do not want to hear on that last day spoken from our generation is:
- Jer 8:20 The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.
1. This is one of the saddest scripture in the Bible. We do not want to hear this on the last day when we see those we could have spoken and shared out personal testimony with.
III. We need to see the wonderful marvels of Godís Word.
A. Matt 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
- John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are
spirit, and they are life.
1. The promises of the Word bring answer to prayer.
- John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto
IV. We need to love the Word and not being ashamed of His Word.
A. Mark 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
Let us hear, read, speak and have a vision that comes only from the Word and not the heart of man. The reason there are so many false doctrines in the world is because Christians are listening to the hearts of man and his visions when we need to focus and have and vision and believe the Word of God that never changes.
For more help and info go to: www.tonyabram or www.abundantlifecrusades.com.
God bless you and yours!
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades
For more help and info please visit:
www.tonyabram.com or www.abundantlifecrusades.com