I AM’S OF CHRIST!
- 1 Corinthians 2:2, "I determined
not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified."
In this sermon outline we point out some of the aspects that Jesus is to
us. The Apostle Paul’s whole life was wrapped up in the Person of
the Son of God. He was always pressing forward.
- Philippians 3:14 (KJV)
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in
Christ Jesus. He was not sorry for living that life. He realized
that it was not his life anyway but the Lords.
- Galatians 2:20 (KJV) I
am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ
liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the
faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. At the
end of his life he still was glad that Christ was Lord of his life.
- 2 Timothy 4:6-8 (KJV) 6
For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at
hand. 7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have
kept the faith: 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of
righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at
that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his
- Exodus 3:13-15 (KJV) 13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come
unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your
fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his
name? what shall I say unto them? 14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT
I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM
hath sent me unto you. 15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt
thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the
God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me
unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all
I. The Messiah
- John 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which
is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. 26 Jesus
saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he. 27 And upon this came his
disciples, and marvelled that he talked with the woman: yet no man said,
What seekest thou? or, Why talkest thou with her?
II. The Bread of Life
John 6:35 (KJV) And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life:
he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me
shall never thirst. From Above
III. The Eternal One.
- John 8:58 (KJV) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,
Before Abraham was, I am.
IV. The Light of the
- John 8:12 (KJV) Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the
light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but
shall have the light of life.
- John 9:5 (KJV) As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the
- Romans 8:14 (KJV) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they
are the sons of God. It is easy to follow the Lord as He lights our
V. "I am the good
- John 10:11 (KJV) I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his
life for the sheep.
VI. He is The Door.
- John 10:7 (KJV) Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say
unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
VII. The Son of God
- John 10:36 (KJV) Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and
sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of
A. In Matt 16 He ask His disciples who do you say I AM?
1. The Lord is concerned of who do we say He is.
2. He is more than just a man. He is divine.
3. Both man and God.
VIII. The Resurrection
- John 11:25 (KJV) Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the
life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
IX. The Lord and
- John 13:13 (KJV) Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I
A. I start off each day by confessing that He is Lord of my Life!
X. The Way, Truth, and
- John 14:6 (KJV) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the
life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
A. He is not ‘a way’, His is the Way etc.
B. Salvation is only in Him.
XI. The True Vine
- John 15:2 (KJV) Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh
away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may
bring forth more fruit.
XII. Alpha and Omega
- Revelation 1:8 (KJV) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the
ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come,
XIII. The First and
- Revelation 1:17 (KJV) And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead.
And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the
first and the last:
God bless you and yours!
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades
If we could be
of more help or if you want more information please visit: