Abundant Life Crusades
|I Am Thankful For The Love and
Word of God!
1.WE NEED TO TELL THE WORLD THAT IT IS GOD THE FATHER WHO LOVES US
- John 3:16 KJV For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- 1 John 4:19 KJV We love him, because he first loved us.
Godís love is:
D. By the world... Misunderstood... and still in some places Unknown
2. GOD THE SON WHO LOWERED HIMSELF FOR US -
A. He left the PORTALS of heaven:
B. He walked the earth as a PROPHET
C. On the cross He was our PROPITIATION
D. His blood paid the PRICE and gave us PARDON
E. His resurrection PROVED His deity
F. He is now our great high PRIEST
G. He has PROMISED to return
3. IT IS GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO LIVES IN US!
- 1 Cor 6:19 KJV What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
- 1 Cor 6:20 KJV For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are Godís.
A. He is our PERSUADER - He convicts us of sin
B. He is our PROMISE
- John 14:16 KJV And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
- John 14:17 KJV Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. -John 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
C. He is our POWER - to witness...walk...war... worship
D. He is our PROTECTOR Over Sin and Satan.
- Gal 5:16 KJV This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
- 2 Th 2:7 KJV For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
4. IT IS THE WORD OF GOD THAT LEADS US
- 1 John 2:5 KJV But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
A. His Word lights the PATH -
- Psa 119:105 KJV NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
B. His Word is PURE -
- Psa 12:6 KJV The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
- Psa 119:40 KJV Behold, I have longed after thy precepts: quicken me in thy righteousness.
- Prov 30:5 KJV Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
C. His Word PERFORMS - it does all is says it can do!
1) It equips the saints
2) It exalts Christ
3) It examines the heart
D. His Word is PRECIOUS -
- 1 Sam 3:1 KJV And the child Samuel ministered unto the LORD before Eli. And the word of the LORD was precious in those days; there was no open vision.
- Psa 126:6 KJV He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
E. His Word will cause one to PROPSER
-Psa 1:1 KJV Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
-Psa 1:2 KJV But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
-Psa 1:3 KJV And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
F. His Word will never PERISH -
-Mat 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
5. TRIALS THAT TEACH US - How do we benefit from trials?
- James 1:2 KJV My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
- James 1:3 KJV Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
- James 1:4 KJV But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
- James 1:5 KJV If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
A. Trials lead to PATIENCE
B. Which leads to PERFECTION -spiritual maturity)
C. Which leads to PREPAREDNESS - -vs.5) Wisdom here is related to trials that James is talking about. Wisdom is the exercise and practical use of knowledge.
6. FOR A CHURCH THAT LIFTS US - How wonderful to be a part of a local church that cares! If you are in a church that does not care, then GET OUT and find one that does!
A. The church is a BROTHERHOOD -
- 1 Pet 2:17 KJV Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
B. The church is a BODY -
- Eph 1:22 KJV And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
- Eph 1:23 KJV Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
- Rom 12:4 KJV For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
- Rom 12:5 KJV So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
C. The church is a BUILDING
- Eph 2:19 KJV Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; -Eph 2:20 KJV And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; -Eph 2:21 KJV In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
- Eph 2:22 KJV In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
D. The church is a BRIDE -
- 2 Cor 11:2 KJV For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
- Rev 19:7 KJV Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
- Rev 19:8 KJV And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
- Rev 19:9 KJV And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
One day Jesus will return for His Church, His Bride. Let us keep our lamps filled with the Oil of the Holy Spirit by daily living and walking in His Spirit.
God bless you and yours!
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades
For more help and info please visit:
www.tonyabram.com or www.abundantlifecrusades.com