WHAT GOD SAYS WE ARE! WE NEED A GOOD CONFESSION!
sermon out line we put some of the promises of God toward
His people. He wants us to overcome in every area of our
lives. To do this we must confess, believe and live in the
Living Word of God. We are what God says we are. We are His
sons and daughters.
1. Father, I am victorious, real failure can never happen
because I am doing all things through Christ who strengthens
- Philippians 4:13 (KJV) I can do all things through Christ
which strengtheneth me.
2. I do not lack strength, wisdom, or resources because my
God is supplying all my need.
- Philippians 4:19 (KJV) But my God shall supply all your
need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
3. I refuse to submit to fear because God hath not given me
a spirit of fear but of power, of love and of a sound mind.
- 2 Timothy 1:8 (KJV) Be not thou therefore ashamed of the
testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou
partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the
power of God;
4. I will not
assume weakness for the Lord is the strength of my life...
- Psalms 27:1 (KJV) The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of
whom shall I be afraid?
5. I will not be affected by the circumstances today for
greater is He that is in me.
- 1 John 4:4 (KJV) Ye are of God, little children, and have
overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he
that is in the world.
6. I will never bow in defeat for God always causes me to
triumph in Christ...
- 2 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV) Now thanks be unto God, which
always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest
the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
7. I refuse to worry for I am putting all my cares upon Him.
- 1 Peter 5:7 (KJV) Casting all your care upon him; for he
careth for you.
8. I will not exhibit frustration or apprehension for I am
promised the peace of God which passeth all understanding...
- Philippians 4:6-9 (KJV) 6 Be careful for nothing; but in
every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let
your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of
God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts
and minds through Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brethren,
whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest,
whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure,
whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good
report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise,
think on these things. 9 Those things, which ye have both
learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and
the God of peace shall be with you.
9. I will never again agree to bondage.
- 2 Corinthians 3:17 (KJV) Now the Lord is that Spirit: and
where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
10. I will never express self-condemnation for there is
therefore now no condemnation in Christ Jesus.
- Romans 8:1 (KJV) There is therefore now no condemnation to
them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the
flesh, but after the Spirit.
10. I will never display discontent for I have learned in
whatsoever state I am, therein to be content...
- Philippians 4:11 (KJV) Not that I speak in respect of
want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am,
therewith to be content.
11. I will not have feelings of unworthiness for I am His
workmanship . created in Christ Jesus unto good works!
- Ephesians 2:10 (KJV) For we are his workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before
ordained that we should walk in them.
12. I will never be intimidated for if God be for me who can
be against me...
- Romans 8:31 (KJV) What shall we then say to these things?
If God be for us, who can be against us?
13. I will never feel insecure, because the Lord shall be my
confidence and keep my foot from being taken...
- Proverbs 3:26 (KJV) For the LORD shall be thy confidence,
and shall keep thy foot from being taken.
14. I am victorious in all levels of life because my Lord
has overcome the world...
- John 16:33 (KJV) These things I have spoken unto you, that
in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have
tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the
15. I am an adequate person.
- 2 Corinthians 9:8 (KJV) And God is able to make all grace
abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in
all things, may abound to every good work:
HOW DO WE DO ALL OF WHAT GOD HAS SAID? WE CONFESS, BELIEVE
AND LIVE WITH CHRIST!
- Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;
yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now
live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who
loved me, and gave himself for me.
God bless you and
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades
For more help and info please visit: