Abundant Life Crusades
Tony and Marge Abram have been preaching the Good News for over 58 years!
DIVINE DIRECTIVES FOR OUR LIVES EACH DAY AND YEAR OF OUR CHRISTIAN LIVES!
The greatest news of this year is not the war is ended, wall street is up, the soldiers are coming home or medical science has found the cure for HIV AIDS or some other debilitating disease, or who wan the election. The glorious news came by way of the Apostle John 2,000 years ago. John 3:16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
This revelation and illumination of this truth made a radical change in the life of the Apostle Paul. Paul was a religious terrorist. God changed him through this truth transforming him into a true new creature. Paul had a passion for Christ and longed to know Him and follow His divine directives in his life. These directives, from the Word of God, can guide us like him.
I. OUR ASSIGNMENT
- Mark 16:15. And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
II. OUR RESPONSIBILITY.
- Ezekiel 33:8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
III. OUR INSTRUCTIONS.
- Matthew 4: 19. And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
IV. OUR SUCCESS.
- Isaiah 55:11. So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
A. In every generation the Bible will challenge the values of the age and its definition of success.
B. Nothing fails quite so totally as success without God.
C. It is required of a man that he be faithful, not successful.
V. OUR ACCOUNTABILITY.
- Romans 14:12. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
A. The man who blames others for his problems hasn’t begun his education. The man who blames himself has begun his education. And the man who blames no one has finished his education.
VI. OUR REWARD.
- Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
A. There’s the story of the careless Scot who tossed a crown into the collection plate thinking it was a penny. When he saw his mistake he asked to have it back. The deacon refused, and then the Scot grunted, "Aweel, aweel, I’ll get credit for it in heaven." The deacon responded "Na, na, ye’ll get credit for the penny.
B. When Calvin was banished from ungrateful Geneva, he said, "Surely if I had merely served man, this would have been a poor recompense. But it is my happiness that I have served him who never fails to reward his servants to the full extent of his promise."
- Charles Haddon Spurgeon,
God bless you and yours!
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades