COME AND SEE
I. The Supreme task of Church is the Evangelism of the world.
A. Mass evangelism is not the answer as wonderful as it
1. God wants to use the whole church
to evangelize the world.
II. I do not know how to preach or win a soul!
HOW CAN I BE SAVED?
These are the steps to lead a soul to Christ.
1. Get them to see and then
ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR LOST CONDITION.
- Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
- Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to
his own way; and the LORD hath laid on
Him the iniquity of us all.
2. They must then BELIEVE THE
- Acts 16:30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be
saved? Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou
shalt be saved, and thy house.
- John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that
believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
3. Then they must REPENT OF
- Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise
- Isaiah 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his
thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and
to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.
4. Then RECEIVE CHRIST AS THEIR PERSONAL SAVIOUR
John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the
sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:
- John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
- Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and
open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
- 1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of
God hath not life.
- 1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of
the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may
believe on the name of the Son of God.
5. Then CONFESS HIM AS THEIR LORD!
Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and
shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt
- Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the
mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- Mark 8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also,
he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take
up his cross, and follow me.
- Mark 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall
lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
- Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world,
and lose his own soul?
- Mark 8:37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
- Mark 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this
adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed,
when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
A. What is the message? (John 1:35-39 KJV)
- 35 Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples;
- 36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!
- 37 And the two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus.
- 38 Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek
ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,)
where dwellest thou?
- 39 He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelt, and
abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour.
III. Jesus taught them the Message! COME AND SEE!
- John 1:46 KJV And Nathaniel said unto him, Can there any good thing come
out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see.
IV. The miracle ministry is still God's indispensable method of World
- John 11:34 KJV And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord,
come and see.
- Psa 66:5 KJV Come and see the works of God:
V. This the message of the end time ministry.
Isa 66:18 KJV For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come,
that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my
VI. Every one win one is the answer.
If we can each one each year and decuple them with the same message and they
each win one. Look at this:
What is this is a million??? In just 21 years over 1 million souls won to
What is we start with 12 or 12 million
This is moving into an area that we can win and evangelize the whole world in
less than a generation.