Abundant Life Crusades
GOD'S WILL IS GOD'S WORD!
The Word of God is the Bread of Life. When we receive it, believe it and act upon it then God is able to work the promises of God in our life. We want to share some wonderful promises from the Life and Words of Jesus in this out line.
I. Jesus power was manifested everywhere He went.
- Acts 5:16 Also a multitude gathered from the surrounding cities to Jerusalem, bringing sick people and those who were tormented by unclean spirits, and they were all healed.
A. He has not lost any of His power.
- Matt. 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
1. You cannot have more power than all power.
2. He never changes.
Hebrews 13:8 tells us that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever!
B. He is still Savour today.
Hebrews 7:25 Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them
He not only has power to heal but He has the power to "save to the uttermost".
II. He gives us joy, peace and anointing in this life too.
- Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
Allow the Lord to impart His life into you by placing faith in His Word. Begin to praise Him for this promise.
- Neh 8:10 ......for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.
We can now walk in the power of His Spirit.
- Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
III. We must seek Gods perfect will for our lives.
Jesus always prays the will of God, and He prays that the will of God be done here on the earth just as it is in heaven.
- Matthew 6:9-10 Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven.
Many times we want God's Will to be what we want. However, Remember the words of Jesus when he was faced with the cross, He prayed not my will but thy will be done.
Doing the Will of God will make you part of the family of God.
(- Mark 3:35 KJV) For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.
Keeping ourselves from the world will help us to the perfect Will of God
(- Rom 12:2 KJV) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
We need always to His Will with all of our hearts and strength.
(- Eph 6:6 KJV) Not with eye service, as men pleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;
God wants us to stand complete in Him.
(- Col 4:12 KJV) ...... that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.
Doing the Will of God we must give thanks.
(- 1 Th 5:18 KJV) In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1, We do not thank God for every thing that happens to us, but in everything.
Doing the Will of God will bring the promises of the Lord.
(- Heb 10:36 KJV) For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
Doing the Will of God is doing good and it will silence foolish men.
(- 1 Pet 2:15 KJV) For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
Doing the will of God will outlast the world and all that is in it.
(- 1 John 2:17 KJV) And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever.
IV. (If a believer honors God and lives according to the Word, He says...)
- Deuteronomy 11:21 That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth.
A. God's plan is that His children begin to experience the inheritance of the heavenly life while here on the earth.
1. We're already His children, and we have been given special rights.
2. Learning to walk in the Word of God brings the benefits of the Word of God into a living, functioning reality.
3. If we want the benefits of His Will and Word then read:
- Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint.
- Mark 11:24 Therefore I say to you whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
and soul and body be preserved blameless [sound, complete and intact] unto the coming of our Lord Jesus
- Psalm 103:2-3 "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who heals all thy diseases
V. You cannot separate God's Will from God's Word.
God's Will is God's Word and God's Word is God's Will.
Charles Swindoll says,