Abundant Life Crusades
|GOD'S PROVISIONS FOR
THE SALVATION OF MAN!
In the outline we share some of the provisions God has provided with our salvation and what we do in response to His Work and Grace in our lives.
I. FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT IS THE GRACE OF GOD!
- Ephesians 2:8-9 (KJV) 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
II. WE ARE JUSTIFIED BY THE BLOOD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!
- Romans 5:9 (KJV) Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
A. In that last day only those who have been washed in His blood will enter in.
- Revelation 7:14 (KJV) And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
1. No forgiveness with out the shedding of His blood.
- Hebrews 9:22 (KJV) And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
III. THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST GIVES POWER TO BELIEVE UNTO SALVATION.
- Romans 1:16 (KJV) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
IV. HE GIVES US FAITH WHEN WE CALL UPON HIM. HE HEARS US.
- Romans 12:3 (KJV) For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
V. WHAT DO WE DO IN RETURN FOR THIS WONDERFUL GREAT SALVATION!
1. WE REPENT. Romans 2:4 (KJV) Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
2. WE CONFESS CHRIST. Romans 10:10 (KJV) For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
3. WE FOLLOW HIM IN WATER BAPTISM. Mark 16:16 (KJV) He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
4. WE LIVE AND WORK FOR HIM. James 2:24 (KJV) Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
VI. WE ALWAYS HAVE HOPE WHEN WE LIVE IN HIM!
- Romans 8:24-25 (KJV) 24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? 25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
VII. WE WILL RUN THE RACE UNTIL WE SEE
For more help and info go to www.tonyabram.com.
you and yours.