Abundant Life Crusades
|GOD SENDS HIS
In this sermon outline we see how God sent His Word in Bible days and how He still sends it today. We will see how He did it then and how He does it today. This sermon will enough you and your people to want to do as the Psalmist did in Psalm 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
- Psalm 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
- Psa 107:21 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
- Psa 107:22 And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing.
I. There is no distance to answered prayer.
- Mat 8:8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
- Mat 8:9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
- Mat 8:10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
A. Jesus told the centurion that he had great faith.
1. How can we have great faith?
a. First by praying the Word.
b. We pray the Word when we mix the Promises of God in our prayers.
c. In our citywide crusade in Arica, Chile many years ago, a man came, heard the Word. That night he received Christ and doing the closing prayer he prayed of his 15year old son in Peru dying with cancer. Four days later he received a telegram from the hospital saying his son was cured. PTL!
II. We also send the Word by doing the commission of Jesus when we preach, live and demonstrate the Gospel.
A. We do by sending missionaries to the world
B. We do it by the lives we live.
C. We do it every time we tell others what Jesus has done for us.
D. In our 50 years of ministry to over 125 countries we have taken the Gospel.
1. We have sent it by going.
2. We have given to send and support others.
3. We had a worldwide radio ministry.
4. We have printed our tracts and books in many languages
5. We have had TV crusades on the mission fields.
6. My wife has made 10 albums that have blessed many with the word.
III. We cannot send the Word unless we have the
Word in our hearts.
I love the words of this old hymn:
God bless you and yours!