of these can you say you are enjoying in your Christian
1. We are Happy when we are forgiven.
(Psalm 32:1) Blessed is he whose transgressions are
forgiven, whose sins are covered.
A. This has to be the most important of all happiness, for
with out forgiveness we cannot be truly happy.
2. We are Happy when we are merciful.
(Psalm 41:1) Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the
LORD delivers him in times of trouble.
A. We should not seek mercy from the Lord if we are not
willing to be merciful. There is great joy when can show
mercy to others.
3. Happy are those whose help and hope are in God.
(Psalm 146:5) Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his
help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:
4. We are Happy when we are generous. (Prov 14:21)
Unhappiness always seeks to get; happiness always seeks to
5. Happy are those who follow God's Word - BIBLE.
(John 13:17 KJV) If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye
6. Happy are those who are anticipating the Lord's return.
(Rev 22:7 NIV)
7. The wise man is Happy when he finds wisdom and
(Prov 3:13 KJV) Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and
the man that getteth understanding.
A. Wisdom puts knowledge to work.
8. We are Happy when we trust the Lord in all areas of our
It is easy to sing when we walk with the King.
9. Three enemies that oppose happiness--worry, boredom, and
Someone has cited these three keys to happiness:
1) Fret not--He loves
you (John 13:1),
2) Faint not--He holds you (Psalm 139:10),
3) Fear not--He keeps you (Psalm 121:5).
God bless you and
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades