'Hear the Knock!'
Revelation 3:20 (KJV) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock:
if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to
him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
I. Jesus stands at the heart's door of every one.
- Matthew 11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
A. If we are willing all can hear.
- Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I
perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
II. Every time we hear the call of salvation we are hearing
A. Jesus is a true gentleman. He does not force His way into our life.
1. He waits to be invited.
a. He does not break the door down, nor does He
climb through the window, He does not force His way, He waits to
be invited in.
2. John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them
gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that
believe on his name.
a. I have said to masses of people who have come
forward in our crusades to place their hand over their hearts,
the beating they feel is like Jesus knocking and when the
beating stops it will be to late for Him to try to enter and be
our Personal Saviour.
3. He wants to be a Personal Saviour involved in every aspect
of our lives, homes, family, schools, work, etc.
III. We must listen to His voice.
A. Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the
sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let
1. When He knocks we must not only hear, but act, open the
door. James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers
IV. Opening the door brings His salvation He purchased on the
cross for us, His Abundant Life, His Eternal Life , His Love,
Joy and Peace. He takes us out of the kingdom of darkness into
the Kingdom of God making us the children of God. Writing our
names into the Book of Life.
A. Wow! Wait, today is the day. Just open the door of your life and
invite Him in.
1. I have never met anyone in over 125 countries say that the
day that they invited Jesus into their life that they were
sorry, now mind you I have met a lot of sorry looking
2. The greatest experience you can ever have is when He
becomes your Personal Saviour. Today is the day.
- 2 Corinthians 6:2 ... behold, now is the accepted time;
behold, now is the day of salvation.
- Revelation 12:10 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in
heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of
our God, and the power of his Christ:..
God bless you and
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades